Friday, May 6, 2011

Taco Ring


Taco Ring!!

This is a huge family favorite. It is so simple and easy, as you might have noticed I have been focusing on family favorites that are quick and simple. I guess with a very new baby and so little time that is my own, Simple is about all I've got at the moment!


1 pound ground Turkey
1 small onion diced
1 green bell pepper diced
1 cup salsa
1 package cresent rolls (pop in fresh kind)
1/2 cup shredded chedder cheese

In a skillet, brown the turkey, onions and peppers. When cooked add salsa. On a piza stone or baking sheet arrange dough in a ring with large sides in the middle. Arrange meat mixture around the dough and fold over ends of dough. I do it at an angle and press the corners to the side, kind of making an inner ring so the meat stays in place. Bake at 375 for 25 minutes. Once out of the oven, sprinkle cheese on top. Serve with a green salad and my spanish rice.







Yummy!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...