Monday, May 9, 2011

Meatless Monday Dishes

I love meatless mondays! It is so much fun trying out new recipes. Today I thought I would share with you what I had today for my meatless monday.



For Breakfast I had whole wheat blueberry pancakes with almond butter and apricot preserves. Not too pretty looking but oh so good!




For lunch I made this awesome salad. It is spinach, goat cheese, pecans, and raisins with Italian dressing.






I also had buttered homemade egg noodles with cracked black pepper and some goat cheese.


Yes, I did make those noodles myself but that is the subject of another post! I am LOVING doing Meatless Mondays! For dinner I was all set to make black bean and oat burgers but had to run an errand and left the hubby to fend for himself, he made Alfredo. What did you have???

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...