- Follow this blog on blogger/google
- comment on this blog post
- "Like" our Facebook Page
- Post a link to this blog to your facebook account or blog
In other news...
My sister in Law Amber issued a most intriguing challenge... Can you make a different meal for dinner each night for a month. I have taken on that challenge and it has been so fun I thought I would use it to re-start my blog! After posting several menus on facebook, my friends have been requesting recipes. So this little challenge has snowballed big time! I have decided to work on one of my life long dreams to write my own cookbook.I have been jotting down recipes in a few kitchen journals and also here in this blog for a while and now that the baby is here and we are getting to have more of a schedule I felt now is the time.(holy run on sentence batman!) So here I go! I really am looking forward to this newest challenge and I am going to need a lot of support from my readers!
Look for lots of fun additions to this blog as well. Including:
- Kitchen Confessions- I do have some talent in the kitchen but I have had some funny experiences when things don't go as well as they could.
- Meatless Monday- This is something we have been doing as a family for a while now and I thought it might be fun to share with you.
- Family night Ideas- it's not all about the food ya know, we do some pretty fun activities together and I can't wait to share them with you.
- Cleaning tips- I have figured out some shortcuts that I am sure you would love to try!
- Product Reviews- My honest take on Kitchen and home related products.
My plans for the future are pretty cool too. I hope to be able to make some tutorial videos and expand to a you tube channel. It's always good to dream right?
So, Welcome welcome welcome to the new and hopefully improved Hona's Helpful Hints!!